Specialty Coffee on Oasis

Mikew0805

Ok so I searched, and I did not find exactly what I was looking for.

I know with the refreshment package, it does not work at Starbucks but there should be specialty coffee at the Promenade Cafe. My question... is there incredibly long lines for coffees throughout the day? Navigator, Independence and Majesty were all good when it came to the lines for the coffee shop.

Ok so I searched, and I did not find exactly what I was looking for.

I know with the refreshment package, it does not work at Starbucks but there should be specialty coffee at the Promenade Cafe. My question... is there incredibly long lines for coffees throughout the day? Navigator, Independence and Majesty were all good when it came to the lines for the coffee shop.

We did not see long coffee lines at Cafe Promenade during our June Oasis cruise. You can also get specialty coffee at Park Cafe on Oasis.

The only time I experience a bit of a wait on Oasis was when it first opened in the morning. I think it was either 7 or 8 AM. People were piling up waiting for it to open. Even though the Cafe Promenade is open 24 hrs they do NOT make the specialty coffee 24 hrs. a day. They definitely to not make the specialty coffees at 5 or 6 AM when I typically arrive there. I do not know what time at night they stop.

• 2 weeks later...
The only time I experience a bit of a wait on Oasis was when it first opened in the morning. I think it was either 7 or 8 AM. People were piling up waiting for it to open. Even though the Cafe Promenade is open 24 hrs they do NOT make the specialty coffee 24 hrs. a day. They definitely to not make the specialty coffees at 5 or 6 AM when I typically arrive there. I do not know what time at night they stop.

The Cafe Promenade made specialty coffee 24 hours a day on this cruise. Well, that is what they said anyway, but the latest I got a specialty coffee was 2am, and the earliest was 5am.

Do any of these shops sell REAL espresso in the tiny little cups? I'm not a coffee drinker but drank espresso this spring in Italy. The little cup is about the equivalent of 1 oz. The Italians drink one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one after dinner for "energy". And, man, does it do the job!!

I've been trying to find similar here in NC, but no luck. I'm hoping the Oasis may have this. Anyone with info??

Do any of these shops sell REAL espresso in the tiny little cups? I'm not a coffee drinker but drank espresso this spring in Italy. The little cup is about the equivalent of 1 oz. The Italians drink one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one after dinner for "energy". And, man, does it do the job!!

I've been trying to find similar here in NC, but no luck. I'm hoping the Oasis may have this. Anyone with info??

Both Park Cafe and Cafe Promenade will make an Espresso. Starbucks does too but they are not included in packages. Starbucks does accept their App and Gift Cards though!