Disney

haawwks27

My question is not if a trip to disney is worth it when in port canaveral for the day as that s subjective and opinionated.

I am someone who knows NOTHING about Disney, do you drive right to the main entrance or the specific location?

More specifically, if going to Magic Kingdom via car, do we drive to magic kingdom and park there or drive to a main gate type thing and get a disney transportation to magic kingdom

If you are not staying at one of their hotels you drive to the specific park that you want to go to and park there. For Magic Kingdom you park at the transportation center and take a monorail to the main gate.

thank you. is the monorail frequent? is it a long trip?

If driving into Disney to go to the Magic Kingdom, you will park at the Ticket and Transportation Center as another poster said and then take either the monorail or ferry boat to the entrance gate area.

It can take upwards of 15-20 minutes to get from your parked car to the monorail either by foot or tram, and then another 15-20 minutes for wait and travel time on the monorail.

Add time if you need to purchase tickets on site.

My question is not if a trip to disney is worth it when in port canaveral for the day as that s subjective and opinionated.

I am someone who knows NOTHING about Disney, do you drive right to the main entrance or the specific location?

More specifically, if going to Magic Kingdom via car, do we drive to magic kingdom and park there or drive to a main gate type thing and get a disney transportation to magic kingdom

You would drive to Disney World (use GPS obviously). Then there are signs all over the place directing you to the parks and hotels. It's made to be as easy as can be so there is nothing to even stress or concern yourself with. You can't miss it. Once you park for Magic Kingdom you head to the transportation center where you would generally take the Monorail, Bus, or the Ferry. They run constant. For first timers, you would park and walk up thinking the transportation center is the entrance to the park. It's the only place to go from the parking lot. This is the parking lot for Magic Kingdom, obviously Disney has getting guests to the park pretty well dialed in!

Are the Disney Parks 100% open with no damage?

I believe Fort Wilderness Campground is closed but will reopen shortly. My understanding is everything else is ok.