Waitlist for optional excursions

bellemere

Hopefully someone can remember better then I. I know exactly what date I can make reservations for tours on upcoming cruise, but does anyone remember how far in advance of reservation date you can view completely list of all tours offered and prices?
Those in most expensive suites can book excursions 97 days out (owner's suite 107 days out!)

So the options will usually appear about 120 to 110 days out allowing them to look before they book and the rest of us to know what will be available when our chance comes [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Forums mobile app

Those in most expensive suites can book excursions 97 days out (owner's suite 107 days out!)

So the options will usually appear about 120 to 110 days out allowing them to look before they book and the rest of us to know what will be available when our chance comes [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Forums mobile app

Underscore usually and add but not always. Tours for the second half of our B2B were posted at about 100 days out--a good three weeks after they were posted for the first half and not the week later that we were expecting.

Thanks everybody for info. I remember for our last cruise, you could also see prices on itineraries which gave you an idea of costs. Don't like that they don't have prices in advance.. I am lucky that when we booked this trip they were still listing some prices, so I did jot them down.

Thanks everybody for info. I remember for our last cruise, you could also see prices on itineraries which gave you an idea of costs. Don't like that they don't have prices in advance.. I am lucky that when we booked this trip they were still listing some prices, so I did jot them down.

If you have found prices prior to them being posted on MyViking Journey, then it is a very good chance that you have found out of date information and that the prices will be different when they are posted to MVJ for your sailing. I don't like that they don't have prices posted in advance either but on the other hand since there are the ever fluctuating exchange rates to be dealt with, I'm happy that they aren't setting prices for the shorex a year or more in advance.

If you have found prices prior to them being posted on MyViking Journey, then it is a very good chance that you have found out of date information and that the prices will be different when they are posted to MVJ for your sailing. I don't like that they don't have prices posted in advance either but on the other hand since there are the ever fluctuating exchange rates to be dealt with, I'm happy that they aren't setting prices for the shorex a year or more in advance.

Good point.

Also note that the content of some optional excursions changes, sometimes quite considerably. I noticed this difference between prior tours posted here on CC by travelers that were somewhat different when I finally had the opportunity to sign up for tours before my Homelands (excellent) cruise.