Verizon gift cards

cindyg1963

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but a search of the boards turned up nothing, so.....

I am considering purchasing the Verizon gift cards, but noticed they are sent electronically. How does this work to move it to my sign and sail card?

Thanks! :D

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but a search of the boards turned up nothing, so.....

I am considering purchasing the Verizon gift cards, but noticed they are sent electronically. How does this work to move it to my sign and sail card?

Thanks! :D

Print the page that has the card and pin numbers

• 5 months later...
I can't seem to find my rewards points on Verizon's site or the option to purchase any gift cards. Are they still doing the rewards program?

Verizon discontinued their old rewards program. Discounted Carnival gift cards are no longer available through Verizon.

I can't seem to find my rewards points on Verizon's site or the option to purchase any gift cards. Are they still doing the rewards program?

Allstate and AARP have them. You don't have to be a customer. I haven't looked into AARP, but Allstate you just download their drivewise app and perform certain tasks to earn points. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2449490

Verizon discontinued their old rewards program. Discounted Carnival gift cards are no longer available through Verizon.

As if they don't rip us off enough already. They go ahead and take one of the only good perks that they had away. I get more and more frustrated with Verizon every day. :(

Thank you for the info, winddawn.