MSC Magnifica

Minnie29

I'm boarding tomorrow so if anyone has anything specific they want to know about the ship, shout now and I'll do my best to get the info.

Hope you gave a fantastic time Bea, can't wait to hear about it, where are you embarking?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hope you gave a fantastic time Bea, can't wait to hear about it, where are you embarking?

Thank you! We're embarking in Lisbon and doing a 9 night, west Med route, taking in Casablanca, too.

I'm conscious that next year, the vibe on Magnifica is going to be slightly different as MSC want to offer a more British feel onboard. So the menus and entertainment are more than likely going to be quite different to what we'll have, so I'll just try and impart some info about the ship and not the cruise - the itinerary is totally different, too!

I'm not sure if you've read about MSC's plans. I've posted this link on the site before. But in case you haven't seen it, here's an article about what's planned:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/shipping/15226860.PHOTOS__New_2_500_person_cruise_ship_to_make_Southampton_its_home/

We are also on this cruise, we have cruised a few times before but this is our first on MSC - we are in a Bella balcony stateroom on deck 9

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking forward to it. Got an NCL cruise round Australia first in Feb 25 nights yipeee. also Lanzarote next week for 10 nights as well.

• 6 months later...