Upgraded to Haven Question

MTB25

I'm on the Breakaway and my bid was accepted. So my question is, what is great about the Haven? I know as a person who was upgraded you keep the perks you originally had, but what do you get in the Haven that sets it apart? Thank you!!!

What is the date of your cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The restaurant was the biggest benefit for me. The service was impeccable and the food to die for. You also get treated like royalty when you go to the complimentary venues. No waiting for shows. Quick embarkation.Afternoon snacks. A quiet area. I thought the butler was overrated as well as the pool, but the concierge was helpful. Be prepared when your cruise is over and you have to mingle with mir mortals again. Have fun and [emoji4] enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We really didn't use the butler any on our times in the haven. I think the best part, overall is the quiet of the area. None of the chaos, pushing and shoving that you can sometimes feel on a cruise. The bar area is NEVER busy- when you are in at the haven pool the staff bring you your drinks. Also, you have your own restaurant with excellent food - however the menu doesn't change. You have reserved seating at shows, priority embark, disembark.

ITS. AMAZING.

Agreed, I like the serenity surrounding the restaurant, pool and lounge. Nice not having to fight for a drink poolside. We went topside too which was nice.