Anybody been on the Elation recently?

phabric

Not really recently but I sailed her in Jan/Feb this year and the ship was beautiful. It was in good repair with a fantastic staff. Noy as big as the Conquest line of ships, so easier to get around. They have slipped in a lobby bar however and that's a great place to people watch and hang out- looks of activitiy around it. If you have any specific questions please let me know and I'll be happy to respond.

We will be travelling with late teens and they might not to go to the dining room, what was the other dining area like. We have been on the Spirit were on the Lido deck they had sections for different type of food ie: deli, pizza, carving, grill, Chinese, Nation of the day, do they have this on the Elation? How was the food? We have oceanview cabins, what are the cabins like?

HI, I will jump in here and let you know about the alternative dining areas..The set up in the Tiffany dining area (lido deck) is just like what you described. There is pizza, the buffet, a small deli, grill, etc. Your teens will have plenty to eat!! There is also a sushi area on the promenade deck. I sailed the Elation a couple of years ago and now have her booked for spring break before she leaves Galveston. Can't wait!! So far she is my favorite ship, even over the Conquest.

Archived