Upgrading on non-Haven ships?

QueenOfZoom

We did a Haven bid upgrade on Escape in April and loved it! We are currently booked on Dawn and just received the upgrade offer email. Thinking about putting bids on SD, SE, and SF. Since there's technically no Haven are there any perks/benefits other than the actual suite/penthouse?

We did a Haven bid upgrade on Escape in April and loved it! We are currently booked on Dawn and just received the upgrade offer email. Thinking about putting bids on SD, SE, and SF. Since there's technically no Haven are there any perks/benefits other than the actual suite/penthouse?

My opinion is that the breakfast+lunch perk is worth the upgrade.

Absolutely, NCL treats their suite guests like royalty- priority embarkation (with private room), priority disembarkation, priority tender, butler (even give you a phone to carry around the ship if you need anything while out) and concierge, priority tender and suites only breakfast/lunch venue. You also get all of the perks included and a suite cocktail party with the captain. Only downside is you have to pay tax on the perks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Absolutely, NCL treats their suite guests like royalty- priority embarkation (with private room), priority disembarkation, priority tender, butler (even give you a phone to carry around the ship if you need anything while out) and concierge, priority tender and suites only breakfast/lunch venue. You also get all of the perks included and a suite cocktail party with the captain. Only downside is you have to pay tax on the perks.

What tax on the perks are you referring to?? Other than a slightly higher daily service charge I have not had any higher taxes on any perks.

What tax on the perks are you referring to?? Other than a slightly higher daily service charge I have not had any higher taxes on any perks.

My bad you are correct. The additional amount is 18% gratuity on the beverage package. This is what happens when I multi-task at work!

My bad you are correct. The additional amount is 18% gratuity on the beverage package. This is what happens when I multi-task at work!

Ok. No Problem. I was fortunate enough to book my suite (in March 2019) before they started charging the 18% on the beverage packages. Now everyone has to pay the 18%.

Ok. No Problem. I was fortunate enough to book my suite (in March 2019) before they started charging the 18% on the beverage packages. Now everyone has to pay the 18%.

Yes we had the same luck as you. [emoji1] We loved the suite service on NCL, absolutely fantastic!