One Bedroom Aqua Theater Suite - Oasis of the Seas

gingersvp

I was just in cabin 11730 the 1 bedroom. I loved it, but it does have some cons.

The shower is only good if you are less than 5'10"

The tub is rather high, so if you have mobility issues, could be hard getting in and out.

There was only 1 sink in the bathroom.

It's a long walk down the hall.

But the Balcony is awesome and there really was a lot of room in the living room and the bedroom. I loved the separate living room, could close the bedroom door and then not worry about waking person still sleeping.

Also very quiet, except when the weather was very windy, cabin creaked a lot.

Thank you! My husband is 6' but he's an adaptable sort. We don't have any mobility issues though. We'll be traveling with our 2 year old daughter as well.

I'm slightly nervous about the longer walk but hoping to just use that to help burn off all the vacation calories. I'm very excited about the balcony. It's really what sold me on the room.

I think I *just* read another comment of yours that the suite experience was a first for you. My last RCCL cruise was a suite, but before they rolled out all the suite perks. What perks did you enjoy?

I agree with what Islandwannabe said. We were in 11330. I am 6'1 and thought the shower was manageable. The walk is very long, especially if you will be using Adventure Ocean, which is all the way forward. The room is really great, the views magnificent. It is nice like all the other ships to not have to make reservations for shows, except for comedy (small venue). My favorite perk was being walked by all the lines and straight to customs when leaving, saved a bunch of time. I think the Suite Sundeck is useless unless you will never want to use a pool. Any other specific questions, ask?

Thank you! My husband is 6' but he's an adaptable sort. We don't have any mobility issues though. We'll be traveling with our 2 year old daughter as well.

I'm slightly nervous about the longer walk but hoping to just use that to help burn off all the vacation calories. I'm very excited about the balcony. It's really what sold me on the room.

I think I *just* read another comment of yours that the suite experience was a first for you. My last RCCL cruise was a suite, but before they rolled out all the suite perks. What perks did you enjoy?

Well if you read my other posts about the suite lounge you know how I feel about that. They did have the concierge service there who were helpful in getting me restaurant reservations and the comedy show. I also loved that I didn't need reservations for any of the shows, just showed my suite card, plus they have reserved seating for you. I really enjoyed that.

Oh and one of our stops was Labadee, the special suite area was so nice and the food was elevated.

Of course getting on and off the ship was good too.

I was just in cabin 11730 the 1 bedroom. I loved it, but it does have some cons.

The shower is only good if you are less than 5'10"

The tub is rather high, so if you have mobility issues, could be hard getting in and out.

There was only 1 sink in the bathroom.

It's a long walk down the hall.

But the Balcony is awesome and there really was a lot of room in the living room and the bedroom. I loved the separate living room, could close the bedroom door and then not worry about waking person still sleeping.

Also very quiet, except when the weather was very windy, cabin creaked a lot.

You mentioned the shower. Is it separate from the tub or is it a tub/shower combo? Thanks!

You mentioned the shower. Is it separate from the tub or is it a tub/shower combo? Thanks!

Tub shower combo.

You have to kinda step up and over to get in and be careful getting out.

The suites are nice, but they are so far from the action and our cabin attendant was not very attentive to the AT 3 and 4 vs. all the other cabins he was responsible for.

We have moved on to the two story CL suites where the privacy, closeness to CK and SL and attention provided by the attendants makes the suite experience so much nicer.

Enjoy though.

Safe travels.

Tub shower combo.

You have to kinda step up and over to get in and be careful getting out.

The suites are nice, but they are so far from the action and our cabin attendant was not very attentive to the AT 3 and 4 vs. all the other cabins he was responsible for.

We have moved on to the two story CL suites where the privacy, closeness to CK and SL and attention provided by the attendants makes the suite experience so much nicer.

Enjoy though.

Safe travels.

The reason we didn't go for a loft suite has to do with my 2 year old and her fondness for stairs...she's mastered up but not down. But once she's bigger or if we are traveling with our older kids also, definitely wanting a loft suite.