Anthem of the seas "photo package"

CSRAJ81

• 1 month later...

Yes, they have a photo package. From what I remember, everyone in the stateroom had to purchase the package, which is why I didn't end up doing it. If you purchase one of the pictures, you can either get a digital version or a printed version. On one, I did both, purchased the print out first and then decided I wanted the digital, and it was only $5.00 more which was pretty cool! You can just purchase digital as well so that's a good option if you want to purchase a few.

Yes, they have a photo package. From what I remember, everyone in the stateroom had to purchase the package, which is why I didn't end up doing it. If you purchase one of the pictures, you can either get a digital version or a printed version. On one, I did both, purchased the print out first and then decided I wanted the digital, and it was only $5.00 more which was pretty cool! You can just purchase digital as well so that's a good option if you want to purchase a few.

I'm confused about this one. If my wife and I are in the same room we each have to purchase the package? So 2x the cost and 2x the pics?

I'm confused about this one. If my wife and I are in the same room we each have to purchase the package? So 2x the cost and 2x the pics?

Only one photo package needs to be purchased per stateroom.

As long as one member of the direct family is in a stateroom, those pictures can be included in the package. For example, my 6 year old daughter is staying in our friend’s stateroom, so all the pics from that room are also included in the package because she is our direct family member. We have done it this way for years. It’s a shame you don’t get the printed pictures anymore though

do we need to prove we are direct family? we have 3 staterooms, my hubby and myself, my parents, my hubby's brother's family, in this case do we purchase one photo package or three?

My understanding was that one package applies to the guests in one stateroom and their minor children in another stateroom.

On our recent Jewel sailing we had buy one get one free (gold perk), we purchased two 8 x 10 prints. I am sure that we paid around $35 including Tax. Different size prints were different prices, I think they started at about $12.99.

We would have purchased four prints but could only see three that were worth buying. We did stop for numerous photo opportunities but were disappointed with the result.

One taken in the dining room of my children would have been great if the guy in the background, just about to take a mouthful of food, wasn't right in the middle of them in full focus!! Another one had chopped the top of my sons head off. We had eyes closed, things growing out the top of our heads and group shots where it looked like we had three arms each!!:')

On our recent Jewel sailing we had buy one get one free (gold perk), we purchased two 8 x 10 prints. I am sure that we paid around $35 including Tax. Different size prints were different prices, I think they started at about $12.99.

We would have purchased four prints but could only see three that were worth buying. We did stop for numerous photo opportunities but were disappointed with the result.

One taken in the dining room of my children would have been great if the guy in the background, just about to take a mouthful of food, wasn't right in the middle of them in full focus!! Another one had chopped the top of my sons head off. We had eyes closed, things growing out the top of our heads and group shots where it looked like we had three arms each!!:')

Wife and I are the least photogenic people on earth! We stop for every photo opportunity just for the laugh we get viewing them later. One memorable photo, we showed it to the crew member manning the photo gallery before disposing of it, he was laughing so hard, had a tough time maintaining the required diplomacy. :')