Epic cirque show - is it worth the price?

SailLaVie

We enjoyed the show on the Epic last year and thought the food was good (had NY Strip IIRC). We had a choice of sitting at floor level or up in the balcony, and chose the balcony. You could see the entire spectacle with ease. Smaller children might not be able to see from up there though. Lots of kids downstairs, and a few upstairs. Would we do it again? Yes. Would we sit in the balcony? No, there isn't a lot of leg room.

Edited by tn_cruiser_64
omission

I've seen about 5 true Cirque de Soleil shows in Disney and Vegas....I have a feeling this will disappoint me so we are going to pass on this one. But for those who have never experienced the real Cirque shows I'd say you probably will enjoy it.

Anyone know if Cirque Dreams is equivalent to the Le Cirque Bijou show that ran on the Jewel last December?

If so, it's a nice show, although ours was augmented by a GREAT husband-and-wife gymnast team on the ship. However, I would never pay extra to see it: Le Cirque Bijou (I remember the name because they said it approximately 10,000 times during the show) was free on the Jewel.

Edited by RaiderDuck

I have seen this show many times on Epic, breakaway and 1 more .They are all different all excellent ...different due to varirty of performers, acrobats, jugglers, highwire acts on each ship

I loved them all ..never gets old but I had seats in the middle of the action awesome ...food was ok too

Go its well worth it

Michele

The food was average when I took my family to see it. Since it was our first experience seeing the show, it was really awesome! We paid the extra for the floor seats (DEFINITELY get the floor seats). The viewing is far better as you can see everything taking place. The characters are right there and some are even within arms reach. I basically viewed it as a half-priced version of the nice restaurants (so about $10 worth for the food quality and service) and the rest is for the show quality. Doing the math, and being a first time experience, it was well worth it. The question I am harboring now is whether or not I want to see it again with the family (we have a half dozen newbies travelling with us). Decisions..decisions...:confused: