3-night Dining Package question - please help

Sun Lover

Can anyone answer as to which restaurants are included in the 3-night dining package on Oasis? It doesn't list it in the cruise planner description and I called and spoke to 2 different RCI agents, who were not sure. One of them put me on hold 3 times and I still could not get a definite answer. Is it correct that they assign you a restaurant on either day 1 or day 2 and then after that you pick the other 2 restaurants as well as the day and time? I just need to know which restaurants are offered as part of this package. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Do you know which restaurants are part of this dining plan?

For sure Chops, Giovanni's Table, and Sabor. Izimu hibachi is not included, but Izumi a la carte is included with some fixed credit, which I believe is $30. Chef's Table is not included. Not sure about 150 Central Park.

Last year my wife and I did the 3 night on allure in addition to chefs table...we did chops, 150 CP, and Izumi (the hibachi dinner). Guess RCCL is cheaping out of the hibachi in Izumi with the dining plans. I do know for a fact 150 CP is part of the dining plan however.

Our a la carte credit at Izumi was $50, but we had been expecting only $30. Not sure if we signed up during a special or what.

Did you have the Ultimate dining package? My understanding was that with the 3,4 or 5 day packages you had a $30 credit while with the ultimate dining package you had a $50 credit.

• 6 months later...