Help!

abby1257

Ok friends, i need help....cannot decide...conquest or vista. Both sailings are almost identical ports...just a week apart..one is out of miami, other is ft lauderdale...have been on the conquest a cpl of years ago...think someone said it is going into dry dock....opinions please

If everything else is similar, including price, I would opt for trying to get a Cove Bay Balcony on the Vista.

The Conquest is not my favorite ship, the music was too loud for my taste the last time I was on it. That said, I have another cruise booked on her next month. To me there variations between the ships are small enough that there is little difference between my least favorite and most favorite.

I have not sailed the Vista, so I can not comment on a comparison basis. But, I can tell you I really like the Conquest. I think it is a great ship.

Layout, size and number of people she holds, different places to eat, etc. She offers a lot.

:cool: If you have children with you the Vista for sure. The sports area and water works are the best the fleet has to offer. It's a new ship and you must try it once.I'm sure you won't be sorry. The food was great and Mat the CD is one of the best. The main show lounge is the worst part of the ship. Really ridicules. But we had a great cruise on the Vista.

:cool: If you have children with you the Vista for sure. The sports area and water works are the best the fleet has to offer. It's a new ship and you must try it once.I'm sure you won't be sorry. The food was great and Mat the CD is one of the best. The main show lounge is the worst part of the ship. Really ridicules. But we had a great cruise on the Vista.

And venue for comedy club is way to small.

And venue for comedy club is way to small.

Agree. And why in the world do they not have a bar in there? It is super distracting when the bar waiters constantly had to go in and out to the Sky Bar next door for drinks. Every time the door opened it let a ton of light in. Super annoying when you are sitting right there. I think it was poorly thought out.