Google-ing port schedules

alyssazoll

I have been anxiously waiting for my updated itinerary for my Jan 13th Escape trip. Someone on the Escape Facebook page recommended googling port schedules. Not sure how reliable crew-Center.com is, but it shows scheduled stops for Grand Cayman and Nassau for now. Nothing new for Cozumel, Costa Maya, Falmouth, or GSC for Escape...but I did see Epic and Dawn listed as well.

Just something to speculate about! I have my guess as to which itinerary we have, but still going crazy waiting for my email!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Though I have often googled cruise ports to see who else would be there... I would not do it for this cruise.

You chance of getting accurate information is about the same as a free upgrade from an inside to the Garden Villa.

The cruise lines and port people are working like crazy trying to figure out what to do. October and some of November are the current priority. Actually, the end of September is a real challenger.

Dec or January? No way anybody knows.

Nothing is certain until you get the email from NCL, and even then... but for the fun of it I started looking over port schedules but only at official port web sites. Not using any other. And I found two ports that are now showing Breakaway on their schedule for two of the days of our formerly eastern itinerary. So I am pretty sure we are going to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios as our last two stops. It could still change of course. But at least I have some ideas to look into! (Breakaway NYC 12/3 12 day)

I am sure that it is on the official port sites ahead of passengers being made aware. I took a leap of faith and booked an excursion in Costa Maya before anything official was announced (I based it off of the typical Western itinerary). The tour operator emailed me and confirmed the date, saying that she could see the Escape on the port schedule. It was a week later that our new itinerary was announced. Thankfully we are still on Costa Maya the same day that we booked.

I dont think that NCL is holding back information from its passengers. I do think that it takes a while to confirm the entire itinerary for the new ports and they can not announce anything official until it is all confirmed!