O'sheehans open on embarkation day for lunch??

cmsesq

How do we access it on embarkation day?

We are staying on deck 8 and are not sure when we can go to our stateroom so what would be the best way to access it ?

Do they close the doors in the hallway to the staterooms so people are not allowed to go to their staterooms early, or can we just go to our stateroom once we start boarding ?

It would be great to grab a bite to eat and then just walk down the hallway to our cabin.

How do we access it on embarkation day?

We are staying on deck 8 and are not sure when we can go to our stateroom so what would be the best way to access it ?

Do they close the doors in the hallway to the staterooms so people are not allowed to go to their staterooms early, or can we just go to our stateroom once we start boarding ?

It would be great to grab a bite to eat and then just walk down the hallway to our cabin.

They don't close off the hallways but the stewards don't like you putting luggage (or anything else, including yourself) in your room unless it's ready. We carry on our luggage and put it outside the room and ask the steward to put it in the room when it's ready.

Then off to lunch, usually in the MDR but we ate in O'Sheehans once.

I've never noticed but I bet you can take your luggage into O'sheehans if you wanted to.

Does O'sheehans still have the ribs? I saw a recent menu and didn't see them listed but they are listed on the NCL site.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Not sure if they have them on embarkation day, but they do still have them as a dinner special at least two nights. I had them one of the evenings.

(At least last week on the Escape.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They don't close off the hallways but the stewards don't like you putting luggage (or anything else, including yourself) in your room unless it's ready. We carry on our luggage and put it outside the room and ask the steward to put it in the room when it's ready.

Then off to lunch, usually in the MDR but we ate in O'Sheehans once.

I've never noticed but I bet you can take your luggage into O'sheehans if you wanted to.

My experience is completely the opposite.

On many (usually older) ships they do close off the hallways so you can't access your room. I'd say that in my experience this almost always happens on Jewel or older ships, but not the newer ships.

When the hallways aren't closed we often wander along to drop our bags off. We find the room steward and let them know that we are just dropping our carry on bags off in the cupboard. They have always appeared quite happy with this. I've certainly never got any indication that they don't like you doing it.