How many ships will be in port on December 14th?

Sammigar

I know that Celebrity will have both the Silhouette and the Reflection in St. Kitts on the 14th of December. I am wondering how many other ships were supposed to be at St. Martin that day and got rescheduled to St. Kitts and how many ships were originally scheduled for St. Kitts that day as well.

The reason I'm asking is because I remember St. Kitts having just two slips to dock at and I'm wondering how many ships they'll allow at the port in a single day and what that does as far as services and such on the island.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks!

It looks like the Nowegian Dawn and the Summit are already scheduled to be there in addition to the two you mention.

http://ports.cruisett.com/schedule/Saint_Kitts_and_Nevis/55-Basse-terre_St_Kitts/December_2017/

From what I have read, St. Kitts expected to have another pier built and ready in 2017. Not sure if it has happened yet. Maybe check on Trip Advisor?

There is another dock at St. Kitts besides the usual cruise ship dock. It is a commercial area and they shuttle you to town or you can take a tour from there. No shops there. We docked there on Serenade in January. We didn’t really like it but it was used by cruise ships.

There is another dock at St. Kitts besides the usual cruise ship dock. It is a commercial area and they shuttle you to town or you can take a tour from there. No shops there. We docked there on Serenade in January. We didn’t really like it but it was used by cruise ships.

Were you actually shuttled to town or was it to the normal port terminal area?

Being shuttled directly to town would be nice.