Caribbean to Amazon 22 Days feedback

Rabbit27

We are booked on the first time this itinerary occurs. We are supposed to sail out of San Juan - boarding on 12/16 and return into San Juan on 1/6. Given the situation in Puerto Rico, none of us know what to expect. Hopefully we will be able to report back on a fantastic experience due to much improvement for the poor people of Puerto Rico.

I think you are fortunate to be booked a year out. It looks like a wonderful itinerary.

I have friends on PR, San Juan is "okay", outside of the city it's not good right now. The airport is a mess (it wasn't that great to start with) but there is no AC. The port itself is fine, the issue maybe getting from the airport to the port, but your cruise is 2 months away so a lot of the issues should be fixed by then.

Thank you for your feedback jetwet1. I appreciate that.

There are a lot of mixed messages coming out on the situation there. But in a lot of locations it isn’t good. The airport is a mess for sure. One of the cruise ports is reported to have sustained quite a bit of damage. I am happy to hear your friend share that San Juan is becoming ‘okay’.....

Hopefully all those there who are without on the island, can get what they need quickly to regain some sense of normality.

So we will be reporting back on CC after our trip and hopefully be able to provide you with some tips!

We are booked on the first time this itinerary occurs. We are supposed to sail out of San Juan - boarding on 12/16 and return into San Juan on 1/6. Given the situation in Puerto Rico, none of us know what to expect. Hopefully we will be able to report back on a fantastic experience due to much improvement for the poor people of Puerto Rico.

I think you are fortunate to be booked a year out. It looks like a wonderful itinerary.

Good morning from Australia, thank you for your reply.

We didn't release this was the first itinerary occurs this year how exciting for you can not wait to hear all about it. The only reason we booked as we saw it advertised in our Sunday paper.

Yes it is very sad for Puerto Rico ! I hope all goes well with your departure,have a fabulous time.