Oasis Oct 8 Nassau until 3pm or 5pm?

landkvh

We got notice that our October 8th sailing has been changed, and in the schedule showed our stop in Nassau from 9am to 5pm. However, when I log into our cruise itinerary, it shows our Nassau stop is 9am to 3pm. Does anyone know the right time - those two extra hours would make a big difference in what we can do that day?

We got notice that our October 8th sailing has been changed, and in the schedule showed our stop in Nassau from 9am to 5pm. However, when I log into our cruise itinerary, it shows our Nassau stop is 9am to 3pm. Does anyone know the right time - those two extra hours would make a big difference in what we can do that day?

I'll bet with no real facts, its the 3pm. They do that when fuel prices are up so they don't have to sail fast to the next port. They can also change it a day or two ahead. It was common when the itinerary had St Thomas or St Martin as the next stop. Has your intinerary change ports because of the hurricanes? You may not know for sure till you board. Yes, that does make scheduling non Royal excursions much harder.

When they replaced St Marteen with Nassau, the initial departure time was 3pm. That was because we had to sail to San Juan next. Since we are now on a Western route, we don't have as far to go. My guess is they haven't updated that itinerary yet. They are still working on loading Costa Maya excursions. I'd plan on departure being 5, but it could change. I guess we'll find out on board!

I'm hoping the departure time is 5pm. I have an email in to RCCL to get confirmation, but haven't heard back. I will try to post what I find out.

Customer service reps know as much as we do lol. I wouldn't put too much stock into the response.

I saw Nassau and October 8th and I assumed Harmony (ship we'll be on). So Harmony and Oasis will both be in Nassau on the same day?? That will be a bit crowded, won't it? Maybe this is normal, I don't know.

I've never seen two Oasis class ships in Nassau on the same day. I thought there was only one spot for an Oasis class ship to dock there.

The original question on this thread was in regards to the Oasis sailing October 8th. The first stop is Nassau on October 9th. The auto email sent to us with the latest itinerary showed a 5pm departure. But everything else online shows 3pm departure.

Just hear back from RCCL. They said that on October 9th, the Oasis stop in Nassau is scheduled to be from 9am to 3pm. This is different that what was stated in the email notifying us of the change of itinerary due to Hurricane Maria, which said 9am to 5pm. This changes our plans a bit, but it's all good. We were going to go to Sandals, but $110 per person for a few hours isn't worth it to us.