Just found out port changed to Nassau, but I have a question about my excursion.....

pal2pluto

My email states that the excursion for Grand Turk (which was changed to Nassau), will be "refunded to your Sail & Sign® account. Once on board, please visit our Shore Excursions Desk for information on Carnival excursions in Nassau. " What if there are no excursions in Nassau that I'm interested in? Will that $ be credited back to my credit card, or will I forfeit that if I don't use it somehow?

Realize.....I'm thrilled to be going on a cruise....anywhere!!! Just not sure about what excursion my teenage son might be interested in on Nassau.

Thanks for your expertise!

It will be credited to your on-board account which you can spend on any purchases on the ship during your cruise. Any left over at the conclusion of the trip will be refunded to you, most likely as a credit back to the card you used to purchase the original GT excursion. However, they may also issue you a check but I'm guessing it will be the credit card route they will go. :)