Best Place to Meet on Getaway Embarkation Day

ACeruland

We will be meeting up with family who are arriving separately from us. Once on board, where is the best place to meet? Need a place that has a concreate location, as we are hoping to avoid having to wade through the crowds to find each other in the buffet or sun deck. Which bars (if any) will be open?

We will be meeting up with family who are arriving separately from us. Once on board, where is the best place to meet? Need a place that has a concreate location, as we are hoping to avoid having to wade through the crowds to find each other in the buffet or sun deck. Which bars (if any) will be open?

I am planning to met my friend in the Atrium ( mid ship Deck 6) for my cruise in November. Lots of places to sit. Java Cafe and the Atrium Bar will both be open.

You will still be able to text or call while still in port.

Margaritaville BUT PLEASE do not do as we witnessed during one family re-union.

First couple arrived, they asked staff to pull together 3 tables - ordered ONE bowl of nachos - Finally all eleven family members arrived. Staff handed out menus, put placemats at everyone's seating - + sideplates and the family proceeded to share out the one bowl of nachos between them. UGH!

It is a great place to meet up as its quieter - but please - make sure everyone knows to order something - its not expensive and the drinks are super and included in the drinks package.

Margaritaville BUT PLEASE do not do as we witnessed during one family re-union.

First couple arrived, they asked staff to pull together 3 tables - ordered ONE bowl of nachos - Finally all eleven family members arrived. Staff handed out menus, put placemats at everyone's seating - + sideplates and the family proceeded to share out the one bowl of nachos between them. UGH!

It is a great place to meet up as its quieter - but please - make sure everyone knows to order something - its not expensive and the drinks are super and included in the drinks package.

Wow. Rude. No worries for us there - I don't think one bowl of nachos would last too long between just my husband and I, let alone 8 other people, lol! I didn't know Margaritaville would be open on embarkation day. That sounds like a great spot to meet. Thanks! :D