AARP Gift Cards

cellfree

I have bought the plastic ones from them before and had them sent to me. I tried the e-card the other day for the first time and liked it a lot. Much better than waiting for hard one to come in the mail. I used mine to buy cruise cash for my onboard account. 100 bucks to spend online for only 90 dollars. not bad!

How do these work and where do you get them? I'm clueless but have heard alot about them.

There are several threads on this, but to briefly sum it up for you. Go to AARP's website and look for the "Rewards for Goods" section. You sign up (free) and you can take quizzes (like 10 questions each) and earn points... it's kind of like playing trivia games.

Then you can use these points to purchase a bunch of different items including Carnival Gift cards at a discount. You can buy a $100 gift card for $90, so you save 10%. You then can use these gift cards to buy your cruise (including air if you do their package), excursions, gratuities, cheers package, basically anything with Carnival, like cash both online beforehand or on board the ship (on board you just apply them to your sail and sign account at a kiosk or with guest services).

You do NOT have to be an AARP member to do this, and like I said it is free.

Figure if you spend a couple grand on your trip you can save $200 doing so.

PS: These are NOT always available and you have to watch for them to come up. Of late they are there more frequently and they are at least up usually once a month. Seems like during busy season they are harder to get and off season easier.