Royal Princess E108 vs E130? Help!

quilter49

I have the chance to move from E108 to E130. I understand that E108 has an obstructed railing, but a huge balcony. Can you see over the balcony when you are sitting in the chairs? Is there noise from the theater in either room? Thank you for any input for helping me decide which room to take!

I was in E104 on the Regal. I didn't hear any noise from the theater, but I was usually in the theater for the late show. I did hear noise from the crew bar. They liked karaoke and seemed partial to Green Day and Blink 182 :D If you are tall you can see over the railing when you are sitting. I am 5'8" and could just see over. My mother is 5'6" and could not, but she still enjoyed the balcony. Of course, we both could see over with no problem while standing.

We had E 108 on the Royal. We loved the large balcony but we could not see over railing unless we were standing. We didn't hear any noise at all. It was a Very long walk to the stairs and elevator. For our next cruise we booked the tiny balcony closer to the stairs.

Meg

We've been in E108 several times, and actively choose those few forward balconies when possible due to the over large, and sometimes super large, balconies..

We could see over the railing when sitting on the bed or from the couch - it's out to the distance and not whatever might be right at the railing, but peaceful ocean views. When actually in the balcony, my husband could see over the railing from the chairs, while I had great sky views.. Standing, no problem. Doesn't bother us at all to not see the sea through the balcony, reminds us of balconies on the old Regal, Sea, Queen Mary, etc. We could hear the ocean just fine, and rhe massive extra space more than makes up for the metal railing.

We also didn't hear anything from the theater at all. Nor from the crew area - but then, we're late night folks, so we would be our and about during much if that time. We found it very quiet

We have E110 booked for next two cruises and 108 for another down the line..