Question about Talkeetna Air Taxi 25% off coupon

Juardis

I've read the 25% off coupon for Talkeetna Air Taxi tours at Denali was available in the 2017 Northern Lights coupon book and was good for a party of 4. Was the coupon restricted to certain tour times? The 2018 coupon book is not available yet so I'm unable to consult it for the fine print. Thanks!

This is the info from 2017.

http://www.alaska-discounts.com/services/alaskan-tours-activities/

I recall that they limited the number of coupons they accepted each day but the flight times weren't restricted. That was 3 or 4 yrs ago.

Call TAT and ask them what the restrictions will be for 2018. The coupons are a popular item so the office should know the details

and do they only accept a certain number of coupons each day ?

I can't confirm how many they accept per day but we had a group of 10 this past June. We used 2 coupons for 8 of us. Since we were a group of 10, that filled the plane, they gave the remaining 2 of us (without a coupon) 20% off.

I can't confirm how many they accept per day but we had a group of 10 this past June. We used 2 coupons for 8 of us. Since we were a group of 10, that filled the plane, they gave the remaining 2 of us (without a coupon) 20% off.

A big thanks to you, cruiseguy1016! It was your trip report that got me interested in the TAT and the Northern Lights coupon book. What a great deal!

A big thanks to you, cruiseguy1016! It was your trip report that got me interested in the TAT and the Northern Lights coupon book. What a great deal!

We did a lot of research on flightseeing tours before we even knew about the coupon books. TAT offered the most favorable tour for us. When we found the discount coupon in the book, it became a no brainer.