Atlantis day pass through Atlantis

So we have a room booked at comfort suites to get the day pass but after looking at the Atlantis site it's actually cheaper for us to book straight through Atlantis than through comfort suits or of course through the cruise line. So my question is would it be better to book it online ahead of time or just buy the day pass at Atlantis? Do they "sell out" of day passes?

So we have a room booked at comfort suites to get the day pass but after looking at the Atlantis site it's actually cheaper for us to book straight through Atlantis than through comfort suits or of course through the cruise line. So my question is would it be better to book it online ahead of time or just buy the day pass at Atlantis? Do they "sell out" of day passes?

They do sometimes sell out of day passes. Rememeber, they have hundreds of rooms that are booked often plus every cruise ship sells an excursion there. I don't believe they are cheaper just walking up and trying to buy them, so I would just book in advance.

Here's an old thread about it: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1454708

If you have a party of 4, the Comfort Inn would be less expensive for the Atlantis Day passes. Not sure if 4 is the breakeven point, or maybe 3. I guess it depends on the cost of the Comfort Inn room.

If you have a party of 4, the Comfort Inn would be less expensive for the Atlantis Day passes. Not sure if 4 is the breakeven point, or maybe 3. I guess it depends on the cost of the Comfort Inn room.

Yes we just have 3 so going straight through Atlantis is cheaper. If we had 4 then the hotel would be cheaper. I just wondered if I would be best to book ahead of time or wait till we get there..... Thanks!