Today is 2 weeks and still nothing

Smong

On the Norwegian Dawn out of Boston on Nov 3rd and still no word. I heard they are saying they still have 100's of cruises to rescheduled. If you happen to read this reply can you tell me if you are on a cruise in October or November if you are still waiting to hear from NCL on your itinerary?

So we have Norwegian Dawn - Nov 3rd and looks like the Gem hasn't let people know for November?

I am on the Gem Nov 11th 10 day eastern Caribbean out of New York. Still no word on where we are going!!

Edited by Smong
forgot to add something

We are sailing the Dawn our of San Juan 12/17 and no nothing. But got a call from Hilton today and they will not be opening any of their hotels until 1/1/18 as of right now. So we are having a hard time with hotels

I’m on the Jade southern Caribbean in November , was also told two weeks and nothing :(

On the Norwegian Dawn out of Boston on Nov 3rd and still no word. I heard they are saying they still have 100's of cruises to rescheduled. If you happen to read this reply can you tell me if you are on a cruise in October or November if you are still waiting to hear from NCL on your itinerary?

So we have Norwegian Dawn - Nov 3rd and looks like the Gem hasn't let people know for November?

We are on the Sun 11/17....some people have gotten an email with our new itinerary and others have not. I have not gotten mine but my NCL reservation started showing the changes yesterday. Doesn't hurt to keep checking that.

All I do is check my email and ncl website lol😳

I am on the Jade November 6 and my research has the new itinerary as Cayman November 8, Falmouth Jamaica November 9, Bonaire November 11 and Curacao November 12. If you go to the individual port incoming cruise schedules you will get an idea of the revised itineraries. I don't envy whoever has to make up these new last minute schedules its a herculean job. My heart goes out to the people of these Islands whose lives have been turned upside down by these hurricanes.

I am on the Jade November 6 and my research has the new itinerary as Cayman November 8, Falmouth Jamaica November 9, Bonaire November 11 and Curacao November 12. If you go to the individual port incoming cruise schedules you will get an idea of the revised itineraries. I don't envy whoever has to make up these new last minute schedules its a herculean job. My heart goes out to the people of these Islands whose lives have been turned upside down by these hurricanes.

Where are you leaving from?? I have been trying to figure out where we can make it to from NYC in 10 days

We are sailing the Dawn our of San Juan 12/17 and no nothing. But got a call from Hilton today and they will not be opening any of their hotels until 1/1/18 as of right now. So we are having a hard time with hotels

Check with laconcharesort.com they are open and accepting reservations

I’m on the Jade southern Caribbean in November , was also told two weeks and nothing :(

Yes, no news yet on 11-27 Jade although some on roll call have found some of the ports the Jade will be in on other sites. I'm hoping we keep St. Lucia and Barbados as originally scheduled. I need to notify private excursion providers that we will not be calling on their port....if we are not calling on their port.

I actually just got off the phone with the concierge department for another matter and asked if she knew where we were going. She was so sweet and went to her supervisor and said they needed to hear back from a different department. She took my cell number and said someone would be calling me today (hopefully with itinerary) we shall see!!🙏🏻

Yea I've been checking ports, it looks like were no longer on the barbados port or st lucia but still crossing my finger those were the main ports I picked the cruise for. just would like to know to be able to book excursions

Yes, no news yet on 11-27 Jade although some on roll call have found some of the ports the Jade will be in on other sites. I'm hoping we keep St. Lucia and Barbados as originally scheduled. I need to notify private excursion providers that we will not be calling on their port....if we are not calling on their port.

59 days, Gem from NYC. Last email was 09/19 that we would know within 2 weeks. Called NCL today no update yet. Not angry, and honestly I am open to anywhere (well, not north and not Cuba) but really would like to know were we are going! You would think those cruises leaving sooner would get notification sooner then those later. Trying to be patient.

was told i would get a call yesterday and still nothing!! so frustrating I am 37 days out and still no idea where i am going!!

1st lesson in customer service non-service...take their number and tell them you'll call them back.

Checks in the mail too.

was told i would get a call yesterday and still nothing!! so frustrating I am 37 days out and still no idea where i am going!!

You don't know and neither do they. More than likely they are a week to week basis on ports.

The customer service people "really" don't know, they aren't making the decisions.

Never have walked in the cruise lines shoes, you've got to trust THEY will make the best decision possible.

Breakaway December 3 from NYC is a 12 day that had 4 ports we can't visit as of now. We got our new schedule late last week and it shows in the systems as of Monday. Excursions are only populated for one port.

For comparison to others out of NYC, We got all 3 of the Florida/Bahamas ports, and a few more.

Original: San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts.

New: Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios.

A lot of us are unhappy at getting all 3 of the ports from the usual 7 day Bahamas cruise. We've all done it... multiple times for many. They could have put in Barbados and St. Lucia instead and still visited Antigua and St. Kitts. And San Juan would be ready. A lot of us would have canceled if not past final payment.

Breakaway December 3 from NYC is a 12 day that had 4 ports we can't visit as of now. We got our new schedule late last week and it shows in the systems as of Monday. Excursions are only populated for one port.

For comparison to others out of NYC, We got all 3 of the Florida/Bahamas ports, and a few more.

Original: San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Kitts.

New: Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios.

A lot of us are unhappy at getting all 3 of the ports from the usual 7 day Bahamas cruise. We've all done it... multiple times for many. They could have put in Barbados and St. Lucia instead and still visited Antigua and St. Kitts. And San Juan would be ready. A lot of us would have canceled if not past final payment.

will not be happy with florida and bahamas for sure!! been there done that! I would hope for 10 day they will come up with something better than that!

They could have put in Barbados and St. Lucia instead and still visited Antigua and St. Kitts. And San Juan would be ready. A lot of us would have canceled if not past final payment.

You don't know that, Barbados, St Lucia etc.....might have had all their berths already taken for dates NCL could have gone there.

December is a long way off for the cruise lines. Its a herculean effort that they have to pull off. I am scheduled to leave on the Norwegian Jade out of Miami on November 6 for a 10 day cruise to 6 ports 4 of which are closed. After doing some detective work and with the help of others on these boards looks like we are heading to the caymans, jamaica and the ABC islands. No official confirm. I realize we are all anxious to know our revised itineraries but we need to be patient. The cruise lines will make the best decisions possible.