Current KSF

Just a heads up, the current KSF appears to be a "true KSF" or very, very close to it.

Been pricing a cruise over the last 12-16 months and it's currently showing a discount that would equate to darn close to a true KSF promotion.

Took the opportunity and booked. 9 night Southern, Navigator, out of Miami.

Not sure if others are seeing similar things with other itineraries.

We took advantage of the Kids Sail Free and booked on the Oasis for 2018. It will be our kids' first time cruising (5 and 9 at the time of the cruise). The only thing (and I'm not complaining but pointing out) is that we were required to put down over 2/3 the cost of the cruise as our total for all 4 of us was only $1386 but a $1000 deposit was required. Well worth it to save all that money though. :)

I'm not sure why people can't just spell things out. Half the time I'm wondering what they mean by "DH" "SO" "AOS", etc.... How long does it take to at least spell it out the first time so we know what you're talking about?!

If you're a forum junkie, you might not have a problem, but if you are away for a year or two and come back, it gets crazy with all of the initials.

i'm not sure why people can't just spell things out. Half the time i'm wondering what they mean by "dh" "so" "aos", etc.... How long does it take to at least spell it out the first time so we know what you're talking about?!

If you're a forum junkie, you might not have a problem, but if you are away for a year or two and come back, it gets crazy with all of the initials.

thelast time i wore my tux on a cruise (2015?) i was only one of a handful. I haveno plans to bring it or any "dress up" clothes on my allure cruise injan. In fact, we're skipping the whole mdr entirely and just going for a casualtrip.

tux?

mdr?

jan?

you can please allof the people some of the time, you can please some of the people all of thetime, but you can't please all of the people all of the time!

We took advantage of the Kids Sail Free and booked on the Oasis for 2018. It will be our kids' first time cruising (5 and 9 at the time of the cruise). The only thing (and I'm not complaining but pointing out) is that we were required to put down over 2/3 the cost of the cruise as our total for all 4 of us was only $1386 but a $1000 deposit was required. Well worth it to save all that money though. :)

Yes - when your total cruise cost is so low that the deposit is 2/3 of the total, not much of a complaint. ;) Nice.

Dang - We would have to double that because we have 4 kids. But still getting all 6 of us onto a ship for less than 3k would be an amazing deal.

-Sean

We usually try to take our kids out of school mid-November for a week to enjoy less busy cruising and better deals. Thankfully they're young enough to easily make up that school time missed. We just booked a Grand Suite on Harmony for the November 8 night Eastern Caribbean for $6500 for the 4 of us with "free" gratuities under the KSF promo. It was even less for the 7 night on Oasis that week, but we prefer to fly into Fort Lauderdale vs. Orlando (plus we've never been on Harmony before). Our best KSF promo is for our upcoming 8 night on Freedom - $6200 for the 4 of us in Royal Family Suite! I think we're going to be really spoiled after that though! That one was booked within 90 days out though so I think that helped with the deal as well (and why we were allowed to book that suite with only 4).

Unbelievable deal - over 2 phone calls this week (b/c 1st rep couldn't see the best discount), I knocked my 2 3 person interior cabins on the Nov 3 2018 Anthem from $2050 with $50 OBC to $1532 with $50 OBC. I saved over $1K with this discount and I am SO HAPPY! This is $500 less than I paid for the Pride out of Baltimore this month and I'm getting the Anthem! I saved so much I told my spouse he could have the unlimited alcohol package again:)...pretty much I was happy at $4K, but now I've got gratuities and alcohol paid for in that number!:)