Mattress Pads

We were on the Allure in June and had 2 put on our bed. Royals beds are hard as a rock.

Last cruise in May on the Adventure , I emailed them and they told me they do not do that anymore. That is pretty much the only thing I don't look forward to doing on a cruise is sleeping on the beds. might try sending them an email again for next month just to see what they say.

Write to the special needs department and let them know you need a mattress topper on the bed. We did this last year and it was in place. One was not enough, so this year we asked for two and both were in place when we got to the cabin.

Royal says they don't supply egg crate toppers anymore. However, you can try sending an email to special_needs@rccl.com.

I have had both hips replaced and need a softer mattress in order to sleep. I've used the above email address on my last 5 cruises and at the bottom of the form I explain my problem and request 4 extra mattress pads and I've received them every time and the cabin steward has always checked to make sure the bedding was satisfactory.

Skip