Free bottled water

Jazzgirl

Hello. We are thinking about European cruise on MSC Magnifica (first time MSC). My question is about free unlimited bottled water for North American customers in main dining venue on European sails. I saw the article below and some contradicting posts afterwards, and was wondering what the current situation is. Is policy still in place? Do we need some special vouchers for water? Are there any problems with getting free bottled water?

Article: https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6486

In the online planner, you'll be able to select a mineral water package for each member of your group from $0 each. It will provide you with water in the MDR for lunch and dinner. I just did this today.

In the online planner, you'll be able to select a mineral water package for each member of your group from $0 each. It will provide you with water in the MDR for lunch and dinner. I just did this today.

Thank you, jkrislc.

This is the only water I see am I looking in wrong place

;)

Personal Area

FOOD & BEVERAGES

Prepaid

FOOD & BEVERAGES $ 37.00

Drops of refreshment every moment of your day! 14 bottles of mineral water 1L, for consumption in bars, restaurants and self-service buffet.

This is the only water I see am I looking in wrong place

;)

Personal Area

FOOD & BEVERAGES

Prepaid

FOOD & BEVERAGES $ 37.00

Drops of refreshment every moment of your day! 14 bottles of mineral water 1L, for consumption in bars, restaurants and self-service buffet.

Is that for a Med or US cruise?

We are on Orchestra in the Med during January 2018. I just signed up for the package #601W17 "Mineral Water in Dining Room" for $0.00. We are from the USA.

I tried to book this package earlier but I could not get it out the "Shopping Cart". Today I booked a Malta excursion and paid for the excursion. The water package now shows up in our bookings page with our other prepaid items. The charge show as "Included", so no charge.

Mine showed as $0.00, but still asked for a credit card to process the "purchase" but then failed. I had to call MSC to complete the transaction.

I did not notice the package before booking an excursion, so I'm not sure if it showed up later or only at 90 days before sailing. I knew to look for it because of the boards, though.

Mine showed as $0.00, but still asked for a credit card to process the "purchase" but then failed. I had to call MSC to complete the transaction.

I did not notice the package before booking an excursion, so I'm not sure if it showed up later or only at 90 days before sailing. I knew to look for it because of the boards, though.

Which "experience" do you have? I have Aurea and I looked for the "included" water and couldn't find it, I'm thinking it may be because my drink package with Aurea allows me water so there's no need to add it?

Which "experience" do you have? I have Aurea and I looked for the "included" water and couldn't find it, I'm thinking it may be because my drink package with Aurea allows me water so there's no need to add it?

I'm Fantastica. You may be correct since Aurea includes the beverage package, so it would be redundant for you.

An update. I could not add free water package from website planner, it didn't have it. Then, I called MSC voyagers rep, and they added it manually.

Thanks for the update. I was able to add it from the online planner for my January cruise, but it was no where to be seen for my July cruise.