Cancelling beverage package?

We are paying for 3 cabins as a family cruise. The beverage package went on sale, so I cancelled the original purchases and purchased at sale price. Pending charges for new packages already show on CC site, but nothing about refund. Does anyone know how long it takes for refund to show up??

I tried the search feature but could not find anything.

We are paying for 3 cabins as a family cruise. The beverage package went on sale, so I cancelled the original purchases and purchased at sale price. Pending charges for new packages already show on CC site, but nothing about refund. Does anyone know how long it takes for refund to show up??

I tried the search feature but could not find anything.

5-10 business days.

I did the same thing, I purchased at the time of booking then saw the special cancelled the original and booked the special price, I do believe it was within 2 weeks we did received the refund, they should of sent you a confirmation of your cancellation that is your proof, but don't worry, you will get the refund.