Member Ship Reviews

Tom O.

Anyone know what's going on with the Cruise Critic ship reviews? It seems there have been no new ones added since the beginning of October. I have only been checking the Princess ships, I am not sure about the other lines.

Guest Host Tink
Anyone know what's going on with the Cruise Critic ship reviews? It seems there have been no new ones added since the beginning of October. I have only been checking the Princess ships, I am not sure about the other lines.

Hey Tom O.

I'll check with our webmaster and see what's going on. It might have been put to the "back burner" while the upgrades are being done, but I'll let him know that an interest has been expressed and I'll let you know know what I find out.

;)

I submitted a review for the Coral P a few days ago. When I comlpeted the process I received a message that said they were having technical difficulties and it may take awhile for the review to be posted. The message said they apologized for the inconvience and I would be notified by email when my review got posted.

I submitted a review the week before Thanksgiving on the Golden and it hasn't showed up yet either! I asked on the board if anyone new what the deal was and the only response I got was to post my review on the board as "it will take forever for it to get posted to the review section"

:(

I wrote a really nice review of the Golden and they didn't post it. This was 2 years ago, around the time they went through a major upgrade, so I figured they were a little busy. I followed up with them several times over the next several months, and they promised they'd post it but they didn't. So they don't post every review they receive, especially if they have a lot of technical (or other) issues going on.

Mary Ellen

Archived