Suite C 749 sun class ship Pictures

funoncruises

I have pictures, but not online. C-749 is a wonderful cabin - the bedroom is almost a separate room (there's abotu 4 feet of curtain and the wall unit in between doesn't go all the way to the ceiling) with a floor to ceiling window (that doesn't open). There is a huge walk-in closet and a vanity in the corner.

The living room has a sofa, two large chairs, coffee table, end table, etc. There's a wet bar setup as well (and as a suite dweller you get a one-time complimentary setup of drinks). There is a writing desk, too. As I recall there is a phone in the bedroom and another in the living room.

The bathroom is amazing - jetted tub, separate glass-walled shower, full sink in the tub area. There's a separate powder room with toilet & sink.

The balcony is fabulous - huge, with two teak steamer chairs and a full dining room table with 4 chairs, also in teak. We spent tons of time out there feeling like royalty.

I will say that the vibration of the ship was quite noticeable as we came into port in the early morning. It always woke me up, although I never had any trouble falling back asleep.

We also got a peek at the minisuite next door. Although it doesn't come with the same level of perks, it has the same type of bathroom setup, and also has a nice large balcony. So if the price difference is considerable, you might want to book an AB.

I just changed to that size suite earlier this week. I called Princess, and they told me that those suites along the back of the ship were actually fewer sq ft than the ones mid-ship that are the PH suites. They may be $100 per person more, but with the extra room, and the better location, plus some people mentioning the vibration and noise in the aft, we booked C401. Its right near the elevator bank, but not next to it. Its acroos from some interior cabins.

There aren't any PH categories suites on the Sun. AA is the highest. The minisuites along the side are AC's I think.

I prefer the aft because the balconies on the port & starboard sides are cut out of the hulls and don't appear to be particularly spacious. The aft balconies are part covered, part shade (except on Dolphin Deck, where they are fully covered) and are really spectacular, IMHO. It's worth the vibration to us.

I just changed to that size suite earlier this week. I called Princess, and they told me that those suites along the back of the ship were actually fewer sq ft than the ones mid-ship that are the PH suites. They may be $100 per person more, but with the extra room, and the better location, plus some people mentioning the vibration and noise in the aft, we booked C401. Its right near the elevator bank, but not next to it. Its acroos from some interior cabins.

This is true for the Grand class, not the Sun class. I believe you are on a Grand class ship.

The OP was asking about Sun class.

Archived