Classical Music on The Coral Princess?

tip

Last winter we sailed on the Royal Princess and there were four ladies who played the most beautiful classical music on several nights in one of the lounges. They may have gone by a generic name such as the "Princess Strings", but I am not sure. My wife and I looked forward to this each night as we are not really big fans of the production shows.

We are sailing on the Coral Princess two weeks from today. By chance, does anyone who has sailed on the Coral Princess recently know if they have such entertainment? We received a cookie cutter e-mail (you know, the type that some are complaining that they are not getting:rolleyes:) today signed "cruise director" which lists some of the entertainment, but nothing about classical music.

On the Coral this past May there were 3 women classical string players. They seemed to play in the piazza every evening during the early dinner time. Very lovely. I wish Princess would pay for an extra player so there would be a true classical string quartet.

Edited by Stumptowngal
spelling

No strings-only trio or quartet on the Coral 9/27-10/12. There was a trio of piano, violin, and bass fairly regularly in the Atrium. Some classical music but also lots of show tunes.