Vista's quietest spot to tan all day?

Produce123

hi there, on the Vista soon and looking for the quietest place to tan all day? I am assuming it's on the Serenity Deck and away from the hot tub or foot traffic? Or does someone know of somewhere else to check out?

Secondly, my girlfriend and I plan on eating breakfast at 7 am and then picking out our chair to sit at all day and staying there. If we leave for lunch can we leave our stuff there or is there a time limit to how long you can abandon your chair?

Thanks.

hi there, on the Vista soon and looking for the quietest place to tan all day? I am assuming it's on the Serenity Deck and away from the hot tub or foot traffic? Or does someone know of somewhere else to check out?

Secondly, my girlfriend and I plan on eating breakfast at 7 am and then picking out our chair to sit at all day and staying there. If we leave for lunch can we leave our stuff there or is there a time limit to how long you can abandon your chair?

Thanks.

The Havana pool is the best place. Not crowded at all.

The Havana pool and lounges are for guests staying in the Havana rooms. They do check. The loungers are not meant to be reserved unless you are in them. Supposedly, attendants will take items off the chairs if they see them empty for 30 + minutes. However, rarely is it done. If all chairs and loungers are in use and no one at a reserved one, cruisers will take the items and put them someplace else. Have seen that and also have done that myself. If you are only eating lunch, I would suggest leaving something on both chairs.