Experienced cruiser just off Journey

English Tim

Wondering, English Tim, if you or Rosy happened to return to the gym? How did you find the equipment, and did you notice if any dance classes were offered? Not necessarily Zumba, just a little more structured than we'll find in the Living Room with the DJ.

Thanks,

Teri

The fitness center is fully outfitted and there is a fitness instructor. The ballroom dance couple offer dance classes, usually after morning enrichment lectures.

Wondering, English Tim, if you or Rosy happened to return to the gym? How did you find the equipment, and did you notice if any dance classes were offered? Not necessarily Zumba, just a little more structured than we'll find in the Living Room with the DJ.

Thanks,

Teri

Rosy is awaiting two hip replacements, so her use is limited to cycling, stretch and a little Pilates.

I used the weights and toning machines each day.

I agree completely re the cost of champagne in hotels/on board a ship/in restaurants. It’s not a question of spending the money, it’s a question of value.

I routinely purchase bottles of Moët in a local bottle shop for $48AUD and the usual cost in an establishment is closer to $100AUD. Can’t justify it one bit.

Just my $0.02 (not necessarily AUD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same can be said for the purchase of any wine bought when dining out.

It is usually at least twice the price that you can buy it elsewhere for home consumption.