Diamond Drinks Usable in Main Dining Room....Fleetwide?

Pstreet12

I hate to sound really clueless, but here it goes.  My first cruise as a Diamond was this past June and I did not know of, and therefore take advantage of, any perks.  Could someone shed some light on this or give me a link?  I have an upcoming cruise in April and I would like to receive whatever my status entitles me to.  Thank you.

Guest maddycat
14 minutes ago, Ravenlady17 said:

I hate to sound really clueless, but here it goes.  My first cruise as a Diamond was this past June and I did not know of, and therefore take advantage of, any perks.  Could someone shed some light on this or give me a link?  I have an upcoming cruise in April and I would like to receive whatever my status entitles me to.  Thank you.

You should receive a letter in your cabin listing all of your benefits.  There is an evening happy hour nightly either for 4:30-8:00 or 5:00-8:30 in the diamond lounge.  You will have 3 drink vouchers on your seapass card to use in any bar on the ship.

16 minutes ago, Ravenlady17 said:

You should have received a letter in your stateroom with details of your onboard perks.  If you don't have that in April,. go to the Diamond Lounge and ask the Diamond Concierge for a copy of your onboard perks letter.

We used in MDR on Enchanment in January.  Also on previous ships.  But, check your daily bill since sometimes the waiters make mistakes and you get charged for a drink.  If you do, call front desk and they immediately take it off.