Pub crawl help

ctrinco

I did a pub crawl on oasis, we started at the bar on the aft near the flow rider. Then went to the bar on the starboard side on pool deck. The went down to the rising tide bar. Then to the champagne bar. Lots of fun

I did a pub crawl on oasis, we started at the bar on the aft near the flow rider. Then went to the bar on the starboard side on pool deck. The went down to the rising tide bar. Then to the champagne bar. Lots of fun

You missed A LOT of bars!!!! 😳

I was gonna do the same thing on my freedom of the seas cruise next year. What I did was look at the deck plans online and wrote down what bars are on each floor and whether front or back. I'm just gonna zig zag back and forth across the ship.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Anyone have fun games you can play while doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did a Poker Draw with a Pub Crawl on Celebrity Connie. Great fun until we hit Martini Bar. Some never made it to dinner.

We did a Poker Draw with a Pub Crawl on Celebrity Connie. Great fun until we hit Martini Bar. Some never made it to dinner.

On Indy we had some still in swimsuits after 10:00PM on formal night. Everyone in our group missed the dining room. We all wound up eating at Johnny Rockets as it was the only place left open (other than pizza) at 10:30PM for dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums