Free Gratuities

Myausam

I booked a cruise in early October online through the RC website. The sailing is on April 14,2018 on Anthem. The promotion was free gratuities in spa junior suite on Anthem of the Seas plus $100 on board credit. Since then I have transferred my reservation to my travel agent. I told her about the free gratuities promotion however she did not think it would apply to spa junior suite. She called and talked to two different RC representatives and they both told her the promotion does not include spa junior suites. My question is why are free gratuities listed as a perk for the spa junior suite on that sailing if it does not apply? I will be taking the cruise regardless of whether or not gratuities are free but will certainly rethink my cruise line options if this offer turns out to be false.

Could someone please give me the facts on this free gratuities promotion. Thank you!

When you made the initial reservation, you should have received cruise paperwork showing what you booked. Email or something. Does anything you have show it?

I've been reading that online booking no longer automatically sends a confirmation invoice. This has to be requested, either by speaking to a customer service rep or using the automatied phone system.

When I booked my March 17th sailing on Anthem (Spa Junior Suite Guarantee) online I did not receive an email confirmation. I had to request that it be sent to me. A few days later the price in 'My Cruises' changed to a price without any promotions applied.

I called to inquire about this, they were able to fix the price and send me another confirmation. Neither of my confirmations mentioned anything about the free gratuities promotion for suites. After insisting I knew junior suites did not qualify for free gratuities, but that the promotion I booked did, they were able to confirm and make a note in my reservation. They are supposed to show up as paid 7 days before sailing I believe..

Does anyone know where it would show that I prepaid online?

When I booked my March 17th sailing on Anthem (Spa Junior Suite Guarantee) online I did not receive an email confirmation. I had to request that it be sent to me. A few days later the price in 'My Cruises' changed to a price without any promotions applied.

I called to inquire about this, they were able to fix the price and send me another confirmation. Neither of my confirmations mentioned anything about the free gratuities promotion for suites. After insisting I knew junior suites did not qualify for free gratuities, but that the promotion I booked did, they were able to confirm and make a note in my reservation. They are supposed to show up as paid 7 days before sailing I believe..

Does anyone know where it would show that I prepaid online?

I don't believe the status of gratuities shows up online. I suggest getting an updated booking confirmation, it's possible it will show up there now.

I booked a cruise in early October online through the RC website. The sailing is on April 14,2018 on Anthem. The promotion was free gratuities in spa junior suite on Anthem of the Seas plus $100 on board credit.

Could someone please give me the facts on this free gratuities promotion. Thank you!

• Offer: FREE Gratuities on ALL Suites!
  • Booking Window: September 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017
  • Travel Window: Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas & Symphony of the Seas sailings departing on or after October 1, 2017

• Free Gratuities amount varies by cabin category and length of sailing, is in U.S. dollars, has no cash value, and applies as follows per person, per day:
    • Junior Suite: $13.50
    • Grand Suite and above: $16.50

Promotion will be applied to eligible bookings within 7 days of booking.