Which class is your favorite?

Oasis class. I’m surprised I like it so much more than freedom class. Accessibility to ports or overcrowding an island with a large influx of pax could be negatives but , ship alone, Oasis class.

Last IOTS cruise was nice but it didn’t offer nearly the options For dining Harmony offers. Like Central Park area. More show options, slides and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Harmony (Oasis class) because of Central park gets our vote.

Not sure if this is already asked somewhere else.. sure it is but I'm new to this site. Which class is your favorite? My husband and I have only sailed the freedom class together, on freedom and liberty and really enjoyed that class, then again that's all we really know since before that we hadn't sailed since we were kids :) anyways, we have been looking into maybe going on oasis or allure but we aren't sure if it will be "too big" or "too many people". I have also read the service seemed to get worse the bigger the ship. Opinions?

Vision class. :hearteyes:

I'm seeing a lot of folks say that Radiance class is their preference. What is it about these ships that rings your bell? I really want to know. I haven't been on one, but have been on Vision and Voyager class and we are about to take our first ride on a Freedom class.

I'm seeing a lot of folks say that Radiance class is their preference. What is it about these ships that rings your bell? I really want to know. I haven't been on one, but have been on Vision and Voyager class and we are about to take our first ride on a Freedom class.

Expansive outside views from virtually every public venue. Outdoor Windjammer Seating.

Expansive outside views from virtually every public venue. Outdoor Windjammer Seating.

That does sound good!

We were excited to find that the suite lounge on the Liberty OTS is up in the Crown Viking with the windows to the sea instead of down in the dark 9th floor cubbyhole. We splurged this time, but the dark lounge that they had on the last ship we were on was not a favorite of ours. So, sea views from everywhere is a big plus to us.

That does sound good!

We were excited to find that the suite lounge on the Liberty OTS is up in the Crown Viking with the windows to the sea instead of down in the dark 9th floor cubbyhole. We splurged this time, but the dark lounge that they had on the last ship we were on was not a favorite of ours. So, sea views from everywhere is a big plus to us.

On Radiance class, both the Concierge Lounge and the Diamond Lounge are up in Viking Crown with views outside. Very nice venues.