Free cruise

jay888

there a TA on FB running a competition to win a cruise on MSC. Some of the comments are quite worrying with the number of people saying they wouldn’t cruise with them if they paid them or never again. Do you think it’s because it’s not aimed at the English market. I’ve booked my first cruise with MSC. I’ve made a mistake by not researching and have been booked in a Bella package, but I will know better next time. I’m going on with an open mind and my least favourite cruise is P & O, so if their nothing like them I will be fine. I bet most of the comments come from P & O cruisers

there a TA on FB running a competition to win a cruise on MSC. Some of the comments are quite worrying with the number of people saying they wouldn’t cruise with them if they paid them or never again. Do you think it’s because it’s not aimed at the English market. I’ve booked my first cruise with MSC. I’ve made a mistake by not researching and have been booked in a Bella package, but I will know better next time. I’m going on with an open mind and my least favourite cruise is P & O, so if their nothing like them I will be fine. I bet most of the comments come from P & O cruisers
Our least favourite cruise out of 30+ was also P&O[emoji6]

We've booked our first MSC cruise and we're really excited. I'm sure itwill be different to Celebrity /Princess etc but we're going with an open mind and I'm ignoring all miserable reviews [emoji4]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We just finished our first MSC cruise on Divina. MSC is a relatively new company that is rapidly expanding. They have gone from older vessels to the new giants. Of course there have been and will be teething problems. MSC is “a work in progress”. I have been crossing and cruising for more than 50 years and I have to say MSC has created a fantastic product that is very different from the main stream mass market lines. Yes there are hits and misses but overall the MSC experience can be very enjoyable. You will hear complaints about all sorts of things...not everybody has a wrinkle-free experience. I was on a tender and had to listen to a pax telling me how his cruise had been ruined because he was unable to get hot oatmeal for breakfast as he had on Princess! :')

Go on your MSC cruise and book a dining package to make things interesting. Enjoy yourself and think about all the money you will be saving by going Bella. You might hear about some of the problems but you rarely hear about the many things they are doing right. They are working very hard at making things better. MSC is a work in progress.

My opinion? Whinging brits who should stick with P&O - the number of times I've heard people onboard complain that it isn't P&O and they do things differently - if I'd had £1 for every time I've heard it I'd be rich! We love MSC and have 4 more cruises booked with them

My opinion? Whinging brits who should stick with P&O - the number of times I've heard people onboard complain that it isn't P&O and they do things differently - if I'd had £1 for every time I've heard it I'd be rich! We love MSC and have 4 more cruises booked with them

LOL Same goes on Celebrity , they complaining " its Celebrity ,its not Carnival " I am pretty sure most of them never been on Carnival ;p

After 20 NCL cruises we just took our first MSC cruise on the Divina and loved it. We were aboard 13 days due to hurricane Irma, and everything was fine. The food, shows, lounge entertainment all good. Multiple languages spoken on board, and announcements made in about 6 different languages. We enjoyed the assigned seating times (we weren't sure that we would) and the special dinner/dessert presentations. The only downside we had was the rude cruise consultant staff, otherwise no problems. Beautiful ship, large pools, never felt crowded. Don't worry and just enjoy

Safe sailing

I see this at Tripadvisor forums as well: Brits crying for "English" hotels&resorts...in Egypt. ... :)