Jamie Oliver's Italian - Your reviews and pictures - It's your chance to speak up

PCWalton1

A few week ago I asked for your reviews, good and bad for Wonderland and you came though will lots on inputs of which I am grateful. We have decided when we are on Ovation in April we will also try Jamie's Italian.

So let me hear it, what did you think of the place? Did you love it, hate it. If so let me know why. Pictures of the food and establishment would be greatly appreciated too. Also food recommendations.

thanks

Went for lunch on Anthem last year. Basically the same menu with smaller portions and lower pricing. Loved the meat and cheese plank. Great thing to share with the table. The pasta was good too. Actually had a lot and they asked if we'd like more, but we were stuffed.

We loved Jamie's when we were on Anthem. I think we ate there 4 times and it was excellent each time. We let our waiter choose our food and everything was delicious. I remember we had the lamb cutlets a second time because they were so good. I also remember being so full we couldn't even look at the dessert menu. Don't fill up on bread first!!

We have been twice on Quantum and once on Ovation and very much enjoyed every time. We were told the servers receive special training and each of ours was excellent. I did not take many photographs of our visit on Ovation as it was our third time but will include the few I have. The planks and calamari were excellent starters with a very light batter on the well-cooked calamari. I highly recommend Jamie's.

121f4a06a0425b0013e7d700a1d90d32.jpgf0e6c2c5f5359e4ee23328072d37df33.jpg8920d1cba99fba00bc181ef71ac8a058.jpg5895a963bd3685608820cec1c2b4a1ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have eaten at Jamie’s on Anthem and really enjoyed it. We got a discount as an inducement and after realising the cheese used wasn’t vegetarian (animal rennet used) they went out of their way to adapt some dishes for my partner. Large portions of well cooked food. Not fine dining but very good and way better than Jamie’s in our home town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's good food, not great though. The meat & cheese plank & dessert plank are the real stars of the show. We have a Buca Di Beppo here in Cali and that's to die for homemade Italian food.

We have a Buca Di Beppo here in Seattle and love it.

Thanks everyone for the responses and the pictures. The food looks terrific. Looking forward to it. :D