TBA Sailor?

k2

If I book 2 rooms with 3 people per room, can I book the third person as a name to be added later. I want to give my kids the opportunity to bring a friend, but as a Christmas gift... that friend would have to be chosen after booking the current sale.

If I book 2 rooms with 3 people per room, can I book the third person as a name to be added later. I want to give my kids the opportunity to bring a friend, but as a Christmas gift... that friend would have to be chosen after booking the current sale.

You can book and add names later.

Add names before final payment is due or you will be charged a $50 admin fee

My understanding is you have to give the names when booking for three. Yes, you can add a person at a later date but some cabins are only two person. If you only give two names they may move you to one of them should someone else book naming three people. That could mean challenges with adding a person later if there were no three person cabins left available.

Not saying you can't do it, just presenting what I have been told. Best thing would be to call Carnival and ask them.

Also consider that if you do book for three you will need to place deposits for three and the reduced deposit sales or ES (if that's what it is) are typically non-refundable deposits. If the friends can't go for some reason you will be out that money, at least a portion of it. Just a thought.

When booking online, it has you put the first name in and automatically puts it as TBA for the other names. I have 4 bookings at the moment and they all only have 1 name to them each, even though the bookings are for 4, 3, 2 and 2.

That's cool, did you have to pay additional deposits for each individual even though you didn't have names?

Yes. For instance, the 4 person room I paid deposits for 4 people. Right now it says the people are John Doe, TBA Doe, TBA Doe, TBA Doe. When I know exactly who is going, I go in and update the names.