Mr Sanchos or Playa Mia with two tween boys

RW20

I am cruising the Cozumel early next year and would love to hear the pros and cons of going to Mr Sanchos vs Playa Mia. My DH and I are travelling with our two boys who will be 12 and 10 years old. So we are looking for something fairly active. Also what would the approximate cab cost be to get there?

Cab cost should be about $17 each way for either -fares will be posted on a board near the taxi line for y our pier.

Both will offer water toys, etc. Playa Mia tends to attract more families and has several packages for food, drinks, and even transportation -- it is also a cruise line tour for some ships.

Sanchos offers both AI and pay-as-you-go sides, although recent reports indicate that they are less interested in the PAYG business.

Your call, but my suggestion would be Playa Mia.

We are looking at Paradise Beach for our family with 2 tweens. Playa Mia is listed as a shore excursion for Royal Caribbean, as is Chakanaab. I would love to hear the experience of others for what to do with tweens. As long as I grab some vanilla on the way back to the ship, I'm good.

I recommend Paradise Beach! I would say much better value. Clean bathrooms too! $15.00 taxi ride from the port.(4 of us) Food and drinks are inexpensive and you don't have to do all inclusive. Inflatables , kayak, paddle boats all included in $17.00 pass(optional) Free chairs and umbrellas with $3.00 admission fee. They do expect you to have some food or drink from the bar. Very good food as well.