October 2017 Bar and Liquor Prices

POA1

This is buried in my Live From thread, but I wanted break it out. Rather than post photos of the bar menu, I typed everything out. For the most part, things went up $0.45 or $0.50 from the list someone posted earlier in the summer.

There are a couple of welcome changes for some of you, including Patron silver dropping back to $9.95.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54421650&postcount=750

Edited by POA1

Thanks for posting. One question...if Patron Silver is 9.95, why a surcharge? Leaving the 6th on Jade
Because I screwed up. Sorry. Thanks for catching that.

I was working off a spreadsheet compiled from the old information, updating changes based on the new list. I missed that change. The price is correct though.

A standard mixed drink of a liquor and soda or juice seemed to be priced at the liquor price. Mixed drinks vary, but most are covered. The chocolate and espresso martinis were $17.95. No idea why. There's nothing expensive in them.

A standard mixed drink of a liquor and soda or juice seemed to be priced at the liquor price. Mixed drinks vary, but most are covered. The chocolate and espresso martinis were $17.95. No idea why. There's nothing expensive in them.

Probably more about the time required to make these drinks. Also don’t forget, martinis generally have two full jiggers no vodka/gin, vs just one in a mixed drink.

No Benedictine, Grand Marnier, or Tia Maria? I saw them on a menu on another site from last year.
I'll post the photos later, but I only saw Benedictine on the list. There's a lot of stuff behind the bar that's not on the main list though. Edited by POA1

I believe I read that the daily price for UBP went from $79 to $89 a day. I was hoping the it would cover drinks higher than $15 now. Has anyone one heard anything like that yet?

We were on the Escape when the new $89 SBP went into effect. The $15 limit is still in place, but most drinks went up 40 - 50 cents.

I'll post the photos later, but I only saw Benedictine on the list. There's a lot of stuff behind the bar that's not on the main list though.

I like that there are two choices of Macallan.

If there is Kahlua, that explains why no Tia Maria.

I typed up the list because I figured it would be easier than dealing with the photos. I probably made some errors because there's a fair amount of typing.

Here are the list photos. Feel free to check my work. I don't mind.

f4a0c6a3a5da0698365093b512746ac4.jpg3345a12b8229023adfba8e9838bb3f12.jpgac9b9f5e7fc4e468ac7ba010a4c626d5.jpg93d1f9f1c0b9688eccf15dc8d5b9ae11.jpgd2fe156beefc901d5f08107aa8517c3f.jpg169f2e13f5ee09637380afcba139189c.jpg

This is buried in my Live From thread, but I wanted break it out. Rather than post photos of the bar menu, I typed everything out. For the most part, things went up $0.45 or $0.50 from the list someone posted earlier in the summer.

There are a couple of welcome changes for some of you, including Patron silver dropping back to $9.95.

This is awesome! Thank you!

Thank you POA, we leave on the Jade in 18 days and this is great info!