Yacht Club Lifts on Seaside?

jamesh6

Does anyone know if the Seaside Yacht Club will have dedicated lifts inside the yacht club similar to the ones on NCL Escape and where they are located?

There will be one dedicated lift for sure, that will be for the 3 decks of the Yacht Club. It will traverse decks 16, 18, and 19. It will not go to the rest of the ship. You can see it and the stairs right by cabin 16035. There are also two additional lifts across from cabin 16007 but I'm not sure if these will be for crew or passengers. Again they will only go the three decks of the Yacht Club.

To access the rest of the ship you will use the main set of 8 lifts adjacent to cabins 16049 and 16034. These 8 elevators also access all three of decks of the Yacht Club, although they are not inside the Yacht Club itself. Like the ESCAPE, they can be used by everyone on the ship but might have priority Yacht Club access when you insert your key card (that remains to be seen).

The YC section of the Seaside Technical Sheet states there will be "Priority lift access" to the Aurea spa on deck eight. I figure it will be similar to on Divina where people getting on the public elevators at the YC level can insert their cards to skip other decks and go straight to their desired deck. I agree the two most forward elevators appear to be for crew. It would be nice if they let passengers use those for spa access, but I think it will be unlikely.

There will be one dedicated lift for sure, that will be for the 3 decks of the Yacht Club. It will traverse decks 16, 18, and 19. It will not go to the rest of the ship. You can see it and the stairs right by cabin 16035. There are also two additional lifts across from cabin 16007 but I'm not sure if these will be for crew or passengers. Again they will only go the three decks of the Yacht Club.

To access the rest of the ship you will use the main set of 8 lifts adjacent to cabins 16049 and 16034. These 8 elevators also access all three of decks of the Yacht Club, although they are not inside the Yacht Club itself. Like the ESCAPE, they can be used by everyone on the ship but might have priority Yacht Club access when you insert your key card (that remains to be seen).

Great info.

The two forward lifts by cabin 16007 do go directly to the spa area, but I’m fairly certain these will be crew elevators. Of course we won’t know for sure until we get first hand reports from the first passengers.