Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

Here is another view of the Tides Pool area……

IMG_4407-XL.jpg

We made our way to the Tides Bar for our first drinks of the cruise…..

IMG_4406-XL.jpg

I had a Corona and Patti had a Mango Swirl…..

IMG_4430-XL.jpg

IMG_4429-XL.jpg

Patti left to take some pictures nearby. This is Tandoor, located on Lido Deck 10 starboard side. It is open from 12:00 to 2:30 on sea days, and 12:00 to 3:30 on port days…..

IMG_4408-XL.jpg

The Tandoor menu……

IMG_4410-XL.jpg

To be continued…….

This is the Pizzeria del Capitano located on Lido Deck 10 aft port side, and is open 24 hours……

IMG_4404-XL.jpg

IMG_4428-XL.jpg

IMG_4427-XL.jpg

The entrance to the Lido Marketplace…..

IMG_4432-XL.jpg

IMG_4433-XL.jpg

The Lido Deck 10 entrance to Cucina del Capitano. It is located on Deck 11 aft. We decided to have lunch here…..

IMG_4435-XL.jpg

To be continued……

I always love your reviews Jeff and live vivaciously through your reviews until our next sailing. I do have 2 questions.

1. Disney Springs & Universal City Walk. Were they free to go to or do you have to have Universal/Disney passes to go? Can you just go shop for free?

2. Once you boarded the Magic, your yellow/white drink, what is that? It looks good!

Finally caught up and can't wait for the rest! It'll make the 3-weeks until our Thanksgiving cruise on Pride go fast!

Thanks for following along! Enjoy your cruise on the Pride! :cool:

I always love your reviews Jeff and live vivaciously through your reviews until our next sailing. I do have 2 questions.

1. Disney Springs & Universal City Walk. Were they free to go to or do you have to have Universal/Disney passes to go? Can you just go shop for free?

2. Once you boarded the Magic, your yellow/white drink, what is that? It looks good!

Thanks for reading! Both Disney Springs and Universal's City Walk are free, no passes required. Disney Springs also has free parking. You have to pay for parking at Universal, but it is cheaper after 6pm. If your hotel has a free shuttle, use it.

Patti tells me that the drink was the Mango Magic. :cool:

The thing we liked most of all about our cabin was our bowling alley balcony…..

IMG_4387-XL.jpg

IMG_4389-XL.jpg

Looking down at the Lanai from our balcony…..

IMG_4390-XL.jpg

A view of the Disney Fantasy, docked next door, from our balcony…..

IMG_4388-XL.jpg

This was our mini fridge……

IMG_4393-XL.jpg

This is our keypad type safe. We have a story to tell about this safe a little later in the review…….

IMG_4394-XL.jpg

To be continued……

The balcony is AMAZING! Did you specifically choose this cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love that cabin, we try to book the bowling alley balconies whenever possible. Just snagged one on our 14-day Journey cruise on Breeze, next November, can't wait to enjoy it for 2 weeks. Had originally booked interior because of the price, however when I saw that cabin become available, felt like it was meant to be. :D We will be going on the Magic in couple of weeks on your same itinerary, love reading all the details you provide in all of your cruise reviews. Thanks for sharing (as well as your wife's great photography skills)!

I am loving your review and pictures! We went to Disney World in September and had an amazing time. Your pictures of Disney Spring brings back some great memories. We had some custom t-shirts made at the t-shirt shop and ate at both the T-Rex and Rain Forest. Anyone going to Disney Springs has to do the Coke challenge at the World of Coke. We have a cruise booked in April on the Elation and can't wait.

Hello Jeff!!

I have been waiting on this review. I have always been able to read and view your pictures from your cruise reviews that you had done in the past while I'm sitting here at work. However, this time, the photos are not showing up as they had been. All I see is a black box with an X in it. I'm using the same work computer that I have been which is in my office at work. So what has changed that I can no longer see your pictures? Are you using a different way to post your pictures?

The balcony is AMAZING! Did you specifically choose this cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes we did. We have the same type of cabin on our future Conquest and Splendor cruises. :cool:

Love that cabin, we try to book the bowling alley balconies whenever possible. Just snagged one on our 14-day Journey cruise on Breeze, next November, can't wait to enjoy it for 2 weeks. Had originally booked interior because of the price, however when I saw that cabin become available, felt like it was meant to be. :D We will be going on the Magic in couple of weeks on your same itinerary, love reading all the details you provide in all of your cruise reviews. Thanks for sharing (as well as your wife's great photography skills)!

Thanks for reading! We always try to get those bowling alley balconies if they are available. Enjoy your cruise on the Magic! :D

Thanks for once again for writing an outstanding review. It's always fun to see places you have visited. Looking forward to pictures of the Magic. Have sailed multiple times on the Dream but haven't made it to the Magic.

Janice

Thanks for following along! You need to give the Magic a try! :D

Thanks for sharing! We will be on the Magic in January for our first time and love seeing all your pictures!

Glad to have you aboard! You will enjoy the Magic! :cool:

I am loving your review and pictures! We went to Disney World in September and had an amazing time. Your pictures of Disney Spring brings back some great memories. We had some custom t-shirts made at the t-shirt shop and ate at both the T-Rex and Rain Forest. Anyone going to Disney Springs has to do the Coke challenge at the World of Coke. We have a cruise booked in April on the Elation and can't wait.

Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed the Disney Spring pictures. I'll have plenty to show you on the Elation later on. :cool:

Following as we are on the Magic in 4 weeks!!

Thanks for following! Are you doing the Western itinerary? :cool:

I look forward to your reviews, so glad I found this one!:D

Thanks for coming along again! :D

Love your reviews. Look forward to the rest of it. Had a questions on parking. Were is the best place to park when taking the Magic?

Welcome aboard once again. When sailing from Port Canaveral we always stay at the Radisson and book their Park & Cruise rate. There are several other hotels in the area that offer the same thing.

Following. Thanks for taking the time to do this review. Cruisin' the Elation in 2 weeks.

Thanks for reading. Don't think I will get to the Elation portion of the review before you leave, but I'll tell you that we enjoyed our time on her and wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again! :D

Love your review so far! We take our first cruise in Feb on the Magic!

Glad to have you following! You picked a good ship for your first cruise! :D