Norwegian Jade: Milkshakes?

Ellis1138

I tried to do a search, but I'm also looking for current post-refurb information.

Do any of the bars or restaurants on the Norwegian Jade have actual milkshakes? (Hard ice cream, milk, blender). It doesn't have to be free, just available.

• 1 month later...
I tried to do a search, but I'm also looking for current post-refurb information.

Do any of the bars or restaurants on the Norwegian Jade have actual milkshakes? (Hard ice cream, milk, blender). It doesn't have to be free, just available.

This might sound like a joke answer but the soft serve ice cream machines don't get the ice cream very cold and most of the time by the time I get back to the table in the buffet it is very soupy. So perhaps you can fill one of the water glasses with the soft serve and put some of the chocolate syrup on top and you will have a pretty good imitation of a milkshake. And it's free.

This might sound like a joke answer but the soft serve ice cream machines don't get the ice cream very cold and most of the time by the time I get back to the table in the buffet it is very soupy. So perhaps you can fill one of the water glasses with the soft serve and put some of the chocolate syrup on top and you will have a pretty good imitation of a milkshake. And it's free.

Thanks everyone. If they don't have actual shakes, then yeah, I'll try Peachypooh's Improv Shake. :)