Coffee Card

Does anyone know what is available on the coffee card purchase. It is $31 for the card and allows for 15 coffees, but what are the types of coffee. I think I've heard Starbucks not allowed on the card. 🤔

The only licensed Starbucks counters on RC ships are on Oasis, Allure and Harmony. You can't use the coffee card there. You use it in the various cafes and dining rooms.

On all other ships, you can use it in the coffee shop, whatever it is called. Sometimes it's Latitudes. On Anthem it is La Patisserie.

Correct, none of the drink packages or coupons work at Starbucks. You can use a Starbucks Gift Card though.

In my experience, it worked for Lattes, Cappuccino drinks, iced coffee and Espresso drinks. Small size is one punch, larger size or extra shot is 2.

Make sure you ask before you buy the card. On some ships it's one punch/ shot of espresso (so a medium sized latte with two shots would count as 2 punches) - that's what it was last month when I was on the Explorer. On other ships it's one punch/ drink (which makes it worth it to buy the card).

Correct, none of the drink packages or coupons work at Starbucks. You can use a Starbucks Gift Card though.

In my experience, it worked for Lattes, Cappuccino drinks, iced coffee and Espresso drinks. Small size is one punch, larger size or extra shot is 2.

This is not true. If they do this to you, please bring it to guest services attention. It is 1 punch, for 1 drink.. no matter the size. (Additional shot makes sense, but I was never charged more than 1 punch.)

This is the first time I am trying the coffee card. So all this information is very helpful. I just started to like iced coffee so thought this card would work for me. Hope they don't make it too confusing. I have already purchased the card on line for my cruise on Navigator next month.