Christmas Stockings

We will be on LOS for Christmas with two kids (9 & 11). They are well aware that this vacation is their Christmas present. However, we still want to do stockings. I know what the small gift is for each kid, but wanted to get some cool cheap stuff for the cruise to stuff the stockings. At home they normally get candy, and bath things, but that doesn't seem fitting for on the ship.

Boy's or girls?

Lanyards to carry their seapass cards, small bottles of sun tan lotion, chap stick, candy & other small snacks are good anywhere...and are handy to take along on excursions as long as they are prepackaged...dollar tree carries small handheld games & puzzles that would be nice for the flight or drive home...

How fun! I'm assuming you're headed to somewhere in the Carribean.

What about small flashlights, mini Nerf footballs for the beach, t shirts. We always take fun noodles, from the dollar store with us but that would have to be some stocking!

We will be on LOS for Christmas with two kids (9 & 11). They are well aware that this vacation is their Christmas present. However, we still want to do stockings. I know what the small gift is for each kid, but wanted to get some cool cheap stuff for the cruise to stuff the stockings. At home they normally get candy, and bath things, but that doesn't seem fitting for on the ship.

Similar subject here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2558689

Both girls, but not very stereotypical girly. One is a budding paleontologist, and the other is obsessed with sharks and Five Nights at Freddy's. I was thinking things to do on sea days. We are headed to the Caribbean, and the drive to and from port is covered with our normal road trip gear. On ship we are going offline, and I am waiting to hear they want downtime but are bored in the cabin. I am the only one in the family that has cruised before. So I am unsure what to expect from everyone.