Charter Cruise - points and benefits?

2bcb23e974c949c73ec01b0eb19e5e17.jpg

Perhaps they are just excluding ex-UK charters....??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you see you Charter Cruise in Royals site with a confirmation number? Can you access from Cruise Planner. Our Charter looks exactly like a regular Royal Cruise. The activities and excursions are setup by the Charter and online using cruise planner. Our Charter is nothing more than a TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I only sail on full ship charters (from Atlantis and RSVP--gay cruise vacations) and have always gotten the C&A points. In fact, I joined C&A after my first Atlantis cruise on an RCI ship. Also, on our January Allure cruise, I received my Gold C&A perks (BOGO in JRs was one as well as Gold level boarding for my companion and me) but not the perks for staying in a Central Park Balcony :( I'll be Platinum on the Atlantis cruise on Harmony this January so will see what perks I get.

We've been on two Rock Legends Cruises on Independence of the Seas, and got points for each of them. In my book, the value you get for this particular charter is amazing! We do the inside cabin because we're there for the music, and spend four days on a boat full of people with the same interests. We're already booked for 2019!

I only sail on full ship charters (from Atlantis and RSVP--gay cruise vacations) and have always gotten the C&A points. In fact, I joined C&A after my first Atlantis cruise on an RCI ship. Also, on our January Allure cruise, I received my Gold C&A perks (BOGO in JRs was one as well as Gold level boarding for my companion and me) but not the perks for staying in a Central Park Balcony :( I'll be Platinum on the Atlantis cruise on Harmony this January so will see what perks I get.

Funny you mention that specific charter. I did one RCCL charter with Atlantis back in 2003 and when I did the charter with Inception at Sea this past March, the points from the Atlantis cruise were there. I also received points for the charter cruise in March and actually double points because I was in a Junior Suite!! Really wish the two charters I like doing would stop conflicting with each other. That may change in October 2018 though! Yay... although neither are on RCCL.