Taste of de librije

TylerRose

We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary aboard the ms Koningsdam this April. I had planned to book dinner that evening at the Pinnacle Grill... But, it is scheduled that evening as TASTE OF DE LIBRIJE. (Cost is $69pp)

Sample menu posted on the HAL website- highlights meal opener as north sea scallops for all... followed by wines & a few selections per course.

I have a SHELLFISH allergy and would appreciate thoughts on this dinner.

Were the scallops & other shellfish options the highlight?

I know ms Koningsdam offers other special dining options (& food is subjective...)

But, I have not cruised in a few years and would appreciate recent feedback on those PG dinners... &/or other special dining options.

Thanks in advance,

I am not a fan of deconstructed cuisine which is what De Librije offers. With a different wine served with each course, my traveling companion and I found that we often had not finished our wine from the previous course before the Wine Steward returned with a different wine. Tried it once, and I'm glad I did just for the experience, but, I won't do so again.